Friday, May 16, 2014

Chapter 1 Cover Preview and btw I need some help


The first chapter will be released on June 27, 2014 and it'll appear on the "read doujinshi" section. If I don't release it on that day, it could only mean that I've also been busy with other personal things.

I'm actually in need of someone who's VERY good in English who will correct my bad grammar because I don't live in an English-speaking country. :| If you guys are interested, kindly email me a sample of your works (fan fiction, script writing) at astrayeah@yahoo.com. Unfortunately I really can't pay the editor because I'm kinda broke right now but if you guys are okay with being included in the story as a character then go ahead! You will also get the chance to read everything first XD

The deadline for applications is on May 24, 2014. Also, please don't send follow-up emails saying "did i get chosen?"--I really don't have the balls to come up with a response to that so I apologize in advance if I don't reply.

1 comment: