Friday, April 25, 2014

Author's Note # 4: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!

    I decided to turn Rise of the Descendants into a manga doujin instead! I don't know if this is considered as bad news, but I just found out that working on a visual novel-ish thing with voice acting and stuff would take forever! I'm already done with the plot outline and the script so I'm already in the process of working on the manga! Here's a sneak peek of one of the pages for the first chapter:


Introduced on the preview page is Adelis Carnatia, a girl who is very dear to Zael who also grew up with him and Levina. She is one of the most important characters in the story. (oh crap, i've yet to update the character page...i will, soon!) 

Also, ALMOST EVERYTHING that I mentioned about the story on deviantart has already been scrapped so it's a brand new story! I swear this one is filled with action, romance and *drumroll please* darker themes so if you're a fan of those things, you're going to love ROTD! The story takes place in an alternate timeline just to be safe because I am totally aware that Fairy Tail is still ongoing. We don't even know anything about Lumen Histoire yet! Let me remind you that the story is dedicated to the Big 5 (Nalu, Gruvia, Jerza, Gale and the newcomer Miraxus) shippers.

The first chapter will be released sometime on June here on this website. I'd like to thank everyone for all the love and support!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! (I have the right to withhold information regarding spoilers, of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment