Friday, February 28, 2014

Author's Note #1: Fairy Tail RoTD is now a Work-in-Progress!

      Hi! My name is Judee Zee but I usually go by the name Astrayeah on Tumblr or wherever XD Anyway, lemme get to the point. I'm finally working on the script and concept art of Fairy Tail: Rise of the Descendants! It's a brand new story starring the offspring of the popular pairings within the FT guild along with some new characters. RoTD is going to be some kind of a visual novel with voice-overs on Youtube, by the way. It's going to take some time to finish everything so please bear with me! I would really appreciate some help from you guys (artists, writers, voice actors, etc) so please send me an email (astrayeah@yahoo.com) if you're interested!

 Here are some information that I can share with you right now:

- The story does not take place in Fiore. It takes place in a country where magic is forbidden and technology instead is embraced by all. The main characters were asked to go there for a mission.
- Fairy Tail is currently led by Laxus Dreyar.
- Zael was previously named Earl XD
- Both Zael and Levina are the protagonists of the story.
- I once made a relationship chart for the characters, but most of the information on the descriptions have been changed.
- The characters' parents are still present, but will only have minor roles.
- You guys asked for romance? You guys are gonna get it.
- This one is rated T for violence, mild swearing and other stuff.

OH AND HAVE I MENTIONED THAT RoTD IS JUST A FAN PROJECT THAT'S MEANT TO CATER TO ALL THE NALU/GRUVIA/JERZA/GALE/MIRAXUS/ELFGREEN FANS? :) I DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL, MASHIMA-SENSEI OWNS IT. I WOULD LOVE TO OWN LAXUS, GRAY AND LOKE, THOUGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment